8.22.2009

Zoo!!

I took the girls to the zoo on Friday. We met Katie, Brooke, and Summer there. It was my first time taking the girls out by myself, and it went really well. Natalie had a blast, and hardly wanted to sit or stand in the stroller at all, but she minded fairly well. Natalie had a little ketchup incident while I was kind of tied up feeding Mollie, but a stranger mommy was right there to the rescue to help with wet wipes, which was SUPER sweet! She and her friend were there with kids that were probably 3-6 years old, and they said they were impressed with Katie and I being out before noon with a newborn and a toddler. :)

This is the only picture I managed to take on this zoo trip, and I think it pretty much sums up how all the female Billheimers felt after our outing . . . this was taken just as we were leaving the parking lot of the zoo - and we were only there for a couple hours!

No comments:

Post a Comment