8.06.2009

Watering Plants

I got Natalie this cute little watering can yesterday, and Brad suggested that she would probably have fun watering the plants in the front yard - and they desperately need some care! Tonight Nat and I went out, and I attempted to teach her how to water plants. I don't know if the design of the toy isn't that great or if she doesn't quite get it, but she tends to either pour nothing or pour everything out of the big hole - which is all fine by me! It was just something for us to do and maybe the plants would get a bit of water in the meantime.

It all started out just fine . . .

And then after about 10-15 minutes, the first entire can got dumped onto her dress. I'm actually surprised it took that long. ;) So I got out the hose and let her just play in the water.

1 comment: