1.01.2009

Christmas in Oklahoma

Well, I'm ashamed that I have not posted anything in about 3 weeks, but I'm going to do my best to catch up tonight! I have to say, Christmas has got to be one of the hardest times of year to sit down and keep track of what's going on, but I really should make a better effort!

Here are some pictures from our Christmas celebrations here in Oklahoma. We had lots of fun at Nonny & Poppy's for lunch and then at Oma & Papa's for dinner!

Fun with Nonny and Aunt Kimme, playing with her new (mommy's old) purse with Gram, hanging out with Poppy, playing on her new cool trike from Oma & Papa, and sitting with Daddy.

This last one showcases her new "cheeeeese" face. We're not sure where she picked it up because we've never said it to her, but she says "cheese" a lot of the time when you try to take her picture. Pretty cute! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment