1.25.2009

Rising (TOO) Early

Unfortunately, I woke up at 4:30 this morning, so I've been reading and trying to get back to sleep for close to 3 hours now! Well, that's not entirely true. I gave up about an hour and a half ago, and I've been playing online, looking at photos of newborns because I'm taking pictures of my friend's newborn this afternoon. I'm really excited, but it's been quite a while since I've done newborn pictures, and I'm very, very, very nervous about it!!

I also decided to give the old blog a new look, and what better style to sport than a sweet Valentine's Day theme? I thought this one was pretty cute.

In pregnancy news, the main thing that is bugging me right now is that I'm not sleeping very well. I'm also having crazy dreams, and I think it's related. Not sleeping deeply and waking often makes me remember the dreams more vividly! It's truly annoying because they are crazy and some of them are not very enjoyable to say the least. Also, on a positive note, I have my next OB appointment this week on Thursday (my birthday!) and I'm pretty sure I'll get to schedule our big ultrasound. I'm looking forward to having an actual date to, uh, look forward to! Yeah, yeah, I know I'm a crazy planner. We just can't wait to find out if we're having a boy or a girl!

Well, I'm off to see if Brad might be close to waking. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment