1.06.2009

Illness Update

Natalie is doing much better today, praise the Lord! I am feeling worse, and that stinks, but I'd rather myself be sick than her. She slept well last night, and Brad (aka the best hubby and dad ever) did 2 breathing treatments on her while she slept - and it doesn't wake her! Her fever was MUCH lower when she woke up, so that was encouraging. She's been drinking more today and ate some fruit for breakfast and asked for lunch and ate some of a bean burrito! Ha! Brad says she's in a good mood too, so that's wonderful!! I will go ahead and just be positive and say we're on the downhill side of the virus, and I'm soooo thankful for that. Now I'm just trying to decide what's going on with me. Ugh.

Thanks to everyone for their continued prayers!

No comments:

Post a Comment