1.08.2009

Illness Update #3

Natalie and I are both better today! Praise the Lord! Thanks to everyone for their prayers!

Amazingly, she fell asleep at 6:00 pm last night and slept about 13.5 hours! She usually sleeps 11 hours at night. I figured she must really need the sleep - and she must be feeling better - to sleep that long. Brad did a breathing treatment before he went to bed, which I was very thankful for. He's been home with her today (we've been alternating days) and she's doing so much better! She's eating and drinking, but still a little clingy at times. She hasn't had a fever today, which is really great news. Also, she's being more tolerant for the breathing treatments again. I think it sounds like she's really close to feeling like her normal self. I just talked to her on the phone, and she told me all her animal sounds, which was cute. :)

I slept pretty well last night, and am feeling SO much better today. I am still very congested, but the sinus pain is gone, and that's really the worst part. My voice sounds terrible, but I think that just happens sometimes when you're on your way to getting better. Hopefully in a couple days I'll be as good as new . . . or close at least! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment