6.10.2009

Our Double Shower

This past Sunday, four of our good friends had a double shower for Katie and me. It was so much fun, and our friends were sooooooo generous! Thanks to everyone who came or sent a gift and good wishes! :) Here are a few pictures from the day.


They made cute "Big Sister" gift bags for Natalie & Brooke!

The guests attempted to guess the size of our bellies with string. Katie's sister got the closest by measuring her own belly - and she's due just about the same time we are!
YUMMY food and adorable decorations!
The gorgeous flower arrangements we had. Katie and I got to take them home with us, and I can't stop looking at mine. Love them so much! :)
Our fantastic hostesses: Nikki, Kelly, (me & Katie), Elisabeth, and Kristin! They are the best!

Oh, and a special thanks to Kimme for taking pictures for me! :)

1 comment:

  1. Wow! The flowers and food look fantastic! How nice!! I love the cupcake tree and the flowers are so pretty! Sarah, your looking pretty cute with your pregnant belly!

    ReplyDelete