6.17.2009

Good News!!!

Praise Jesus! That's the first, and most important thing I can say about my OB appointment today! I had a lunchtime appointment and had to wait a little bit, but it wasn't too bad. I guess I'm spoiled because usually I have the first appointment of the day and they call me almost before I can sit down! First of all, my blood pressure was really good, which is always reassuring. I had planned on asking Dr. E if I could start having only one NST each week, and I was really nervous about it. I just didn't want her to think I was trying to go against her recommendations. Well, she could not have been more agreeable! She didn't even give it a thought, she almost finished my sentence for me. I wonder if she hadn't been considering the suggestion herself! Anyway, now I only have to make 1-2 treks to Lakeside each week, and only one of those trips is for an NST - yay!!! That means I only have 3 - yes 3!!! - left before Mollie's arrival! Woo hoo! And I thought I had 9! Turns out I miscounted, I only had 8, got to cancel 4 on Thursdays and then she also said I don't need the one on the day before the surgery! YAYAYAY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment