2.14.2010

Seven Months!

Mollie Grace is 7 months old today! It's hard to believe she's closer now to her first birthday than - well, her BIRTH day! She's still as sweet and happy as ever! She has decided to give us a hard time lately about drinking her bottles, so I don't know if she'll come around and it will get easier again, or if she'll just move on to a sippy cup sooner than some babies. We'll see! We're trying the sippy cup, and she likes it, but she doesn't hold it herself at all. I'm trying not to stress too much about the bottle thing. She's definitely getting her calories - she still loves baby food. She wasn't too crazy about carrots the first few times she had them, but I think she's totally come around now and at this point, there isn't anything that she refuses. Miss Mollie is sitting up like a champ and is doing really well now at pushing herself up when she's on her tummy. The silly girl still doesn't roll from tummy to back, but since she rolls back to tummy (which is harder) and sits up so well, it doesn't matter. I'm sure she'll do it someday. Everyone is talking about how she'll be crawling before we know it, and I just can't even imagine that! I really wonder what Natalie will think about that move! Mollie and Natalie have been really enjoying playing together, and it just warms my heart to watch. Natalie spent most of the weekend away with grandparents, and on the drive home this afternoon, Brad nudged me, and I looked back and they were holding hands! I WISH I had my camera!!! It snowed again for a bit this morning, and Mollie really enjoyed watching that. It's so funny how interested Mollie is with snow, but we think it's really cute.

Here are some quick pics of Mollie from today. She's wearing a slightly-too-tight bodysuit, but it's the one I bought for Natalie for Valentine's Day, so I had Mollie wear it in honor of the day. :) I think it's fair to say Mollie is officially now in 6-9 month clothes! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment