6.02.2011

Memorial Day Week

Here's how we've been spending our Memorial Day week. It's like a weeklong event in our household since daycare is closed this week for teacher training. :)

Oh, and before we get to the pics, I wanted to say: we are DONE with the three-day potty training thing with Mollie. She.is.not.ready. Although, we've created a lot of potty interest because now her babies go potty all the time, she is starting to tell me when she pees in her diaper, she's a bit happier to sit on the potty (before bed, naps, leaving the house, etc), and she wants to wear "moush pannies" AKA Minne Mouse panties. :) So it's a work in progress, and that's a good thing.

Now the photos...

OK I know they don't look thrilled, but I think it's because I was attempting to make them stand still for a photo before they could get in the pool. :)
Photobucket

Photobucket

This little blow-up pool? May very well be the best $10 we've ever spent. :)
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Who says you can't wear a nightgown and fairy wings in the front yard after breakfast? Not us!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I'm kind of dying with the cuteness of this last one. I could not for the life of me get Mollie to stand right next to Natalie, but it's pretty endearing like this I think. :)
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment