6.05.2011

06/05

It's been a long day. Hmmmm I feel like just stopping there. :) I'll have fulfilled my daily blog commitment, right?

Here's an interesting tidbit:

I've been doing monthly meal plans for a few months now, and I love it! We save money, eat out less, eat healthier, and throw less food away! Win, win, win, and WIN!

These were on tonight's menu:

Baked Lump Crab Cakes with Red Pepper Chipotle Lime Sauce
http://www.skinnytaste.com/2010/04/baked-lump-crab-cakes-with-red-pepper.html

and
Baked Seasoned Fries with Skinny Garlic Aoili
http://www.skinnytaste.com/2011/02/baked-seasoned-fries-with-skinny-garlic.html

and
Sweet Corn on the cob.

YUM!!!! Everything was so yummy! My crab cakes looked nothing like the photo, but they were still good. :) My fries looked very similar to the photo and they were amazingly yummy!

Now I'm trying to remember if anything happened today that was especially noteworthy for any particular reason . . . OH! For the second time, Natalie helped hang up clean laundry on hangers! This is SUCH a HUGE help, and it makes her feel like she's SO BIG! I told Brad we need to make it a Sunday night tradition for everyone to help with laundry that I've washed over the past few days. Mollie's not too helpful yet. She tries - with washcloths. She holds them up like we do, then says "FOWD IT. FOWD IT. FOWD IT." While she attempts to fold it, and it's just about the sweetest thing you've ever seen. I pretty much died from the cuteness. Then she started stealing all the socks and tossing them in a corner. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment