11.28.2009

Thankful

We have so many blessings to be thankful for, we can't even begin to count them! Here are some photos from our Thanksgiving gathering at Gram & Opa's. I didn't get all of the photos I wanted because there was too much to do, but I got some sweet ones. Don't think I didn't attempt to get pictures of Natalie; I did. She has decided to completely ignore me, turn her head, or run away if I hold the camera up to her. *Sigh* It's really a shame. I don't know how to get around it. Hopefully this will be a short phase. :-/

Also, I didn't even have one moment to get my camera out, not to mention take a picture, at the gathering at Aunt Sherry's house. By the time we got there for dinner, we were dealing with two very tired babies. Naps are just almost impossible on holidays, so both girls were pretty much spent by 6:30 pm. It was great to see everyone there though!

No comments:

Post a Comment