11.19.2010

Christmas Cards!

So, as you know, I love photography and displaying beautiful photos, especially of my sweet family! Since getting such cute holiday photos done by Jane Photography, I've been dreaming of super cute Christmas Cards to send out. I am finally going to order some 5x7 matte paper ones from Shutterfly this year instead of the photo-paper kind. That's what I want to do every year, but something always gets in the way. I've always had great service from Shutterfly in the past when I actually had enough free time to put together photobooks of Natalie's first year, so I'm excited to order and receive our holiday cards from them! I'm a huge dork and love addressing envelopes and getting cards ready to be mailed, so I'll even enjoy that process! :)

So you'll have to wait until you get one in the mail to see what I actually chose, but these are a few of my favorite styles . . . Merry Blossoms, Pretty Poinsettia Print, and Berry Cascade.

I think my favorite type of card they have this year are their "Story Cards" like this Most Wonderful Story one. How cool is that?

I think I'm actually going to splurge on some custom address labels this year too. We'll see! :)

Exciting options! Hopefully the girlies will go to bed at a decent time tonight and I can get started designing our 2010 card! :)

If you have your own blog, you could even get some free holiday cards from Shutterfly this year! Check out this awesome deal - Bloggers get 50 free holiday cards from Shutterfly http://bit.ly/sfly2010

No comments:

Post a Comment