7.17.2011

Mollie's Very Hungry Caterpillar Party

I had so much fun planning Mollie's second birthday party. She probably didn't have as much fun as I did working on it, but she did seem to really enjoy her day. :) It's hard to believe that she's now TWO!

We had ALL of the food that the caterpillar ate! I took photos of each thing, but I'll spare you. Here are some of my favorites.
FoodCollage


The cupcake cake. It wasn't quite what I had envisioned because Wal-Mart totally messed up my order (gave me WAY more red ones than I asked for), but it was kinda cute.
IMG_4918CR

Mollie enjoyed it, anyway!
CupcakeCollage

Brad's brilliant idea for the kids to eat - since it's hard to "seat" a dozen kiddos under the age of 4, we let them have a picnic on a Very Hungry Caterpillar made from posterboard.
IMG_4932CR

And some other random party pics. :)
PartyCollage

IMG_4889CR

IMG_4935CR

IMG_4964CR

IMG_4971CR

IMG_4980CR

IMG_5021CR

No comments:

Post a Comment