3.20.2011

I {heart} JBF!

I didn't volunteer at the Just Between Friends (JBF) Sale at the Fairgrounds. I did decide to consign a little bit, though, so I could go to the presale. Since I didn't volunteer, I didn't get to go until 5:00, and it had been open since 12:00, but there were still great deals to be found!

I got TWO pink Miracle Blankets for my friend Josie for $5. Yep, BOTH for $5 total. They are $30 EACH new!

I got a "baby" swing for our swingset for $10 and it's like new! We already had one, but both girls want to swing at the same time and Natalie's just not quite steady enough on the "big girl" swing, so they argue. Now they can both swing at the same time! :) Brad actually hung it up as soon as I got home (at 7:30!!) and they both got to swing for quite a while! :)

I also got 5 Aiden + Anais muslin blankets (3 "original," 2 "Target") for $15 today. They retail for $30+ for four!
Photobucket

I did not let myself even walk into the 24 month section. Mollie has plenty of clothes. That was my mantra. I'm proud of myself!

Natalie, on the other hand, has NOTHING. OK she has some swimsuits, a coverup, 3 pairs of shorts and 3 hand-me-down t-shirts that are not in the best of shape. That's it. So here's what I picked up for Miss Nat. I got everything below for $100.50 before tax! I didn't pay more than $3 for any shirt/skirt/top, and the dresses were $4-6 each. She LOOOOOOVED the dresses. Her eyes lit up with every single one. Glad I splurged and got more than I knew she would really need. Maybe this will make our mornings easier since she is officially 100% boycotting jeans or any type of pants with a zipper and button or snap!

SUPER cute outfits! One of these was only $2 total!
Photobucket

Couple more cute outfits with skirts and then some single tops.
Photobucket

Dresses! And the bathing suit.
Photobucket

More DRESSES! :)
Photobucket

Jammies
Photobucket

I think we are now SET for Spring/Summer! :)

2 comments:

  1. I am soooo jealous. I wasn't able to go at all because of us getting the house ready to sell. I was so bummed. Spencer needed new stuff badly, had to buy retail. UUUGGGHHH

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome job! i always lvoe hearing about the jbf sales!

    ReplyDelete