12.12.2010

Christmas Dresses

I got the girls dresses that I am LOOOOVE with for Christmas this year. I could resist taking a few photos when they tried them on to make sure they fit. Unfortunately, Mollie was in the midst of a horrible ear infection and even medicated, she wasn't really into the whole smiling for photos thing. I got a few cute ones . . . and a few that should go straight to the outtakes bin. :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

And then . . .
Photobucket

Photobucket

Kinda sweet :)
Photobucket

I took some family photos for some friends today, and Natalie wanted in on the action:
Photobucket

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. She cracked me up! "I didn't get a turn."

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the pics!!! the outtakes bin is always cool, too!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness Sarah, the girls look so grown up all of the sudden! And completely beautiful, as always! LOVE their Christmas dresses!

    ReplyDelete