7.14.2010

Mollie is ONE!

Mollie is ONE today! It's totally crazy. I will do another post with some details about the past month, but let's just say Mollie has changed by leaps and bounds over the last few weeks! She's still wonderful, and we still love her more than we can describe!

I'm sitting here uploading and editing pictures, thinking about how late it's getting, and the thought crossed my mind that exactly ONE year ago, we were in the hospital, just me, Brad, and Mollie, and everything was so new. We were trying to get some sleep, and not having much success with that. I'm glad that I'll be able to go to my own bed (not a hospital bed), not be hooked up to any machines, and get good rest here in a few minutes. But there's just something so special and sweet about those first few nights, though, no matter how sleepless they are!

Mollie's party was so much fun! If you weren't there, you were missed! We took a ton of photos at Mollie's party, and I'm posting a ton of them, but there are many, many, many more. I tried to narrow it down more, but I gave up. I'm just posting them, and this isn't even all the ones I liked.

Photobucket

I made two banners with one photo from each month since she was born. I loved how they turned out! :)
Photobucket

Photobucket

Yummy cupcakes!!!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Brad made yummy pulled pork!
Photobucket

My little shadow, documenting the decorations before the party. :) Some of her photos actually were really good! :)
Photobucket

The Birthday Girl!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Natalie just HAD to wear the belt that Josh & Carolyn got her for Christmas (because she looooooved Carolyn's so much). ;) I didn't intend for her to wear the pettiskirt either, but she was pretty jealous of Mollie's tutu, so I gave in. ;)
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. The party was such fun!! Got to be my fastest year so far ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like you all had a blast. Little miss Mollie is a DOLL! Love it!

    ReplyDelete