11.25.2008

Sick Again

Miss Natalie appears to have yet another cold. I feel like she's got some kind of congestion all the time! I am really starting to wonder if she doesn't have allergies like me. She's been in a pretty good mood, but her nose just runs constantly and she has A LOT of trouble sleeping. Last night was one of the worst in a long time. I don't think any of us got much sleep. Brad was really a trooper; he got up with her and ended up sleeping in the other room with her so I could get some more rest, but she woke up for the day at 5:40 am - which is MUCH earlier than normal which is like 7:00-7:15. I'm at work today and Natalie's with Katie, and the last time I checked before lunch, she was doing well. Both of the girls had been in time out at one point, so it's a regular day for the most part. ;) I'm just praying that she can sleep well at her nap this afternoon AND tonight!!

No comments:

Post a Comment