4.22.2011

Catching Up . . . Yet Again

Here are a few pictures from the past week.

Morning snuggles with Casey. :)
Photobucket

Photobucket

Mollie decided to give me lots of funny faces one evening while Natalie was watching a movie upstairs. :)
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

And they got to play outside in the sandbox for the first time at the new house! Natalie loves it, but Mollie won't actually step in. She refuses to get sand on her feet, so she just plays from outside . . . and makes a gigantic mess! I got a few snaps of my two beauties.

Natalie
Photobucket

LOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOOOOOOOOOVE this one!!!
Photobucket

Mollie-who-refuses-to-look-AT-me
Photobucket

Photobucket

And get this!!!! After I took these, I realized that I have pictures of Natalie at the SAME age in the SAME hat and the SAME shirt playing outside!! Here are a few vintage Natalie pics
Photobucket

Photobucket

One of my very favorites of Natalie EVER!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment